Friday, August 04, 2006

Greetings from Miami, Florida!

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a good summer.

This week, I am with my friend Kristin in Miami, Florida. See if you can find Miami on the map.

Kristin is here this week with her friend Sherif. Sherif works with Kristin. He is very nice.

Kristin and Sherif are here to go to school to learn all about one of the computers at the Stanley Foundation. The computer is called ProTools. Maybe you remember seeing me standing by it when I visited Kristin's office? It is the computer she uses to help make radio programs.

We arrived on Tuesday and we are staying at a hotel called the Sheraton-Bal Harbour. It is very nice! The Atlantic Ocean is right behind our hotel. Can you believe it?! And, you can see the Biscayne Bay from the other side of the hotel. Kristin says it is a very famous body of water here in Miami.

Here is the view from Kristin's hotel room. If you look carefully, you can see Biscayne Bay behind me.

Kristin tells me she is going to be at school ALL day. But, Kristin's hotel has a kids camp so instead of going to school all day (how boring!), I am going to be part of the hotel's "Harbour Kids Club." I am SO excited. But, I also know I will be so busy with the kids camp that I won't be able to update you every day.

Until next time......