Sunday, October 22, 2006

Play Ball!! (Weather Pending!)

Hi everyone! I AM SO EXCITED THAT I CAN'T TYPE FAST ENOUGH.

Kristin has just told me why we are in St. Louis. She's taking me to the World Series!!! Can you believe it?!

I knew Kristin was a big St. Louis Cardinals fan and I knew they were playing the Detroit Tigers in the World Series but I had NO idea that Kristin was coming here just to watch the game.

Kristin has her Cardinals sweatshirt on and she even made me a Cardinals uniform that I can wear to the game. Pretty neat!


I asked Kristin how she got a ticket to the World Series. She says her husband Eugene bought it for her. THANKS EUGENE! Here I am with Kristin's ticket.

Kristin says the ticket was VERY expensive so she didn't buy an extra one for me. But she made sure to leave a special spot for me in her backpack so I can watch the game with her.

It is wet and cold here and Kristin says more rain is heading our way. I am glad she made me a new outfit and told me to bring along a warm coat! Kristin thinks that the game will still happen tonight. I hope she is right. I would be really sad if I couldn't go to the game now that we are in St. Louis.

I can't say I've ever really been a big fan of the Cardinals...but I am now!

GO CARDS!