Friday, February 09, 2007

My Next Adventure: Djibouti!

Hi everyone! I hope all is well with you.

I am SO excited. I have just learned that I am leaving on my next adventure next week. My friends Keith and Kristin are going to a placed called Djibouti. Have you ever heard of this place? I sure haven't, but my Aunt Lynn helped me look it up in my new atlas. Djibouti is a small country in Africa. How cool is that? I'm going back to Africa!

Kristin says we are going to Djibouti because we're going to visit a military base. She says the largest United States military base in Africa is located in Djibouti. I had no idea! I am SO excited. I love to play with army men when it is warm outside. I wonder if I will get to see real soldiers.

I had better get packing. Kristin says we will leave for the airport on Tuesday morning.

Bye for now....