Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Next Adventure Begins Tomorrow

Hi everyone. I hope you had a good Halloween. I did!

After I finished trick-or-treat, I went to Kristin's house to help her finishing packing for our trip to Korea. Kristin has a new bag. But don't worry, there is still plenty of space for me.

Kristin says we will leave tomorrow morning and drive to Cedar Rapids where we will get on a plane and fly to Chicago. We will take a second plane to Los Angeles. We will spend the night in Los Angeles and then Kristin will meet the rest of the group going with us to Korea. She says our flight to Seoul, South Korea leaves just after 1:00 AM on Saturday morning. WOW! That is WAY past my bedtime.

Speaking of bedtime, I better get to bed. I know I need to rest before the trip.

Until next time....