Thursday, December 27, 2007

My Surprise Present from Santa

Hi everyone. I hope you are having a good holiday.

There were lots of presents from Santa under my Christmas tree this year (I guess that means I have been a very good boy!). So I was really surprised today when my friend Kristin called to tell me that Santa left a present for me at her house too. Guess what? I am going on another BIG adventure! Thanks Santa!

Kristin says Santa left me "tickets" for a trip to China and India. How cool is that?! As you know I have already been to China but Kristin says we are going to the city of Shanghai (a place I haven't been to). See if you can find it on the map. After a few days in China, we will fly to India. I am SO excited!

Kristin says my friend Amy from the Stanley Foundation is also coming on the trip. And, we leave January 7th. I better get out my Atlas and start learning more about Shanghai and India.

Bye for now!