Monday, January 21, 2008

The Taj Mahal

Hi everyone! I've just returned from one of the coolest places I've ever seen! It's called the "Taj Mahal" and it is located near the city of Agra. See if you can find it on the map.

Kristin and Amy are working really hard on their computers editing photos right now, so I don't have time to give you a full update on my trip to the Taj Mahal right now. But I promise I will update you when I can. In the meantime, here are a few photos. And don't forget you can click on the colored words "Taj Mahal" to learn more about it.





Kristin says we are leaving India tomorrow morning. We are flying to Shanghai and spending the night there before flying back to Chicago. I'm not sure if I will get to use the computer again before I get home. But don't worry. I will have a lot more to share with you when I get back.

Until next time...