Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Welcome to My Blog!

Greetings and welcome to my blog. My name is Flat Michael but you can call me "Flat Mike" if you like.

My alter-ego, Michael, loves to have me around but sometimes I want to stretch my legs. So Michael has asked his friends Keith and Kristin to take me along on their latest trip.

Keith and Kristin work for the Stanley Foundation. They have lots of big-people responsibilities but one of their jobs is to make radio news programs. Keith and Kristin travel around the world to report the news. They have been to dozens of locations in Africa, Europe, and Asia.

This week they are headed to the Middle East! They are working on a new program on Arab media.

Keith and Kristin tell me I'll get to see many great things over the next few weeks. I hope you will follow along.