Sunday, April 16, 2006

Greetings from Denver!

Hi everyone!

This morning Kristin told me we were leaving Madison to meet her husband Eugene in Denver. I was wondering how we were going to get to Denver, Colorado in Kristin’s car but it turns out that we were going to Denver, Iowa. Did you know there is a town in Iowa called Denver? I had no idea!

See if you can find Denver, Iowa on the map.

We are here because Eugene’s parents, Keith and Bonnie, live just outside of Denver. They are very nice.

I had fun at Kristin’s parent’s house but Keith and Bonnie’s house is fun too. Keith used to help build John Deere tractors in Waterloo, Iowa. So, he has LOTS of toy tractors. And since I have been really good on this trip, Eugene’s Dad let me play with a few of his tractors.




Tomorrow Kristin says we are headed back to Muscatine.

Until next time….