Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Surprise....I am in Detroit!

Hi everyone!

I am SO excited. This morning, Kristin woke me up very early and told me to pack my bags. I knew right away that Kristin was going on another trip. But, I was REALLY surprised. We just got back from Egypt 4 days ago! WOW...Kristin sure does travel a lot, doesn't she?

Kristin and her friends Keith and Amy flew to Detroit today to visit the Arab American National Museum in Dearborn. This is the same museum I visited with Kristin and Amy the last time I was in Detroit. They are here because a large display of the photos I helped Kristin and Amy select in New York are going to be on display at the museum.

Tomorrow night the museum is hosting a special grand opening for the photos. Plus, Keith is going to "moderate" a group discussion on Arab media. I think this means he is going to make sure people stay on task....just like my teacher makes sure I am doing what I am supposed to be doing in class.

Here you can see me with the postcard announcing the photography exhibit.


I am still tired from the Egypt trip so Kristin told me to get plenty of rest tonight. Tomorrow we will be at the museum most of the day. The museum is REALLY cool. So I can't wait to visit it again tomorrow.

Oh...I almost forgot. Kristin says she and Keith are leaving Detroit on Friday for another location. Hmm...I wonder where we could be going? Kristin says it is going to be a surprise. So, keep checking back to see what I am up to next!

Until next time....