Wednesday, September 13, 2006

On the Road Again!


Hi everyone!

I am SO excited. My friends Keith and Kristin from the Stanley Foundation are going to a radio conference today and they are taking me with them! We are headed to a place called Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. See if you can find it on the map.

We are at the Moline airport right now. We had to get here even earlier than usual because Kristin said it might take longer to get through security. She was right. Kristin had to go to a special place and hold her hands up in the air. Then a security person checked all of Kristin's jewelry. While Kristin was being checked, I got to go through the x-ray machine! I love the x-ray machine.

I asked Keith why Kristin had to go through extra security. Keith says there are new rules about flying. The rules are supposed to help keep bad people from doing bad things. I guess this makes sense and it only took us a few minutes longer to get through the line.

Our flight to Chicago is on time so I think we are going to get breakfast before we leave.

Until next time....