Monday, October 30, 2006

Back in the Lone Star State!

Hi everyone! I am SO excited. I am back in the Lone Star State! Today I am in Houston, Texas. See if you can find it on the map.

I am excited because this is my second time in Texas this month! A few weeks ago I spent a few days in West Texas with my friend Kristin from the Stanley Foundation.

I am in Houston with Kristin and her Mom. They are here to attend a convention about quilting. It doesn't sound all that exciting to me but I'm not sure anything could be more exciting than the World Series! Kristin told me she brought me along because she knew I wanted to visit Texas again. She also says she will show me some special places later this week.

Kristin is on vacation this week so maybe I will just relax and be on "vacation" too!

Until next time....