Saturday, April 21, 2007

Back in Los Angeles

Hi everyone! I hope all is good in Iowa. Things are GREAT here in Los Angeles.

Kristin is here to finish the radio program she has been working on with Keith and Simon. We are in Los Angeles so Kristin can "mix" the program with her friend Rima. I LOVE going to Rima's house. She is very nice. And, her dog Willa is a great playmate!

Kristin and I got here on Tuesday. We are staying at the same hotel we stayed at last year (Embassy Suites). It is very nice. The hotel room has a small living room and a separate bedroom. It also has TWO TVs! Now I can watch cartoons while Kristin is watching something else.

Right after we got to Los Angeles...or LA as they say here....Kristin took me to a pet store so I could buy treats for Willa.

I picked out peanut butter-flavored fire hydrants and mailmen, pretzels, and green crunch bones. I sure hope Willa likes the treats!

I know that Kristin is going to be working a ton while we are here. I think she is worried I am going to be bored while she and Rima are making the radio program. I don't think I will be bored. I love playing with Willa. Plus, I don't mind spending some time learning how to make a radio program. But, Kristin bought me some Matchbox cars to play with. Thanks Kristin!

That's all for now. Bye!