Friday, April 13, 2007

My Next Adventure Begins Sunday!

Hi everyone. I am very excited! My friend Kristin from the Stanley Foundation just called to ask me if I wanted to go with her to Los Angeles. Of course I said YES!

Kristin is going to Los Angeles to finish the radio program. That means I am going to see my friend Rima and her dog Willa!

Kristin says we will leave on Sunday and fly to Las Vegas, Nevada. See if you can find it on the map. We will then fly to Los Angeles on Tuesday. I sure hope King Tut isn't mad at Kristin on this trip!

Kristin won't tell me why we are stopping in Las Vegas. She says it is a surprise. Man, it is SO hard to be patient, but I guess I will have to wait until Sunday to find out more about my next adventure.

Oh...I almost forgot. Kristin says she is going to be VERY busy while we are in Las Vegas and Los Angeles. So I will update you when I can.

Bye for now!