Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Surprise...I am in the Big Apple!

Hi everyone!

I am SO excited. I am writing to you from New York City. Can you believe it?

My friends Keith and Kristin from the Stanley Foundation called on Easter and asked if I wanted to go to New York with them this week. Of course I said YES! I LOVE New York.

Keith and Kristin are here to work on their radio program. Kristin says I am going to get to see some old friends. I'm not sure who I am going to see, but I am never disappointed when I am in New York.



We are staying at the Hilton Garden Inn near Times Square. I thought the hotel looked familiar when we arrived on Monday afternoon. That's when Kristin told me that I stayed here with her and her friend Amy about a year ago. Here's the view from the hotel room.



Kristin is very busy on her computer, so I need to let her get back to work. I will write again as soon as I can.

Until next time....