Friday, November 02, 2007

Greetings from Los Angeles!

Hi everyone!

We finally made it to Los Angeles last night. Whew! I was really worried Kristin's entire trip would get canceled.

As soon as we got to the hotel, Kristin put her bags in her room and we left with Keith to go to dinner. I wasn't really hungry but Kristin told me that I would really like dinner. Kristin was driving last night and pretty soon I started to recognize some of the buildings. I asked Kristin if we were going to see Rima and her dog Willa. Rima helps Kristin "mix" her radio programs. Kristin just smiled, so I knew I was right!

It was really cool to see Rima and her husband Norb.


I also got to see Willa. She was so excited to see me that she kept barking and jumping up and down! I wanted to play with Willa but Kristin said we were going out to eat. :( Kristin told me not to be sad. She says I'll probably get the chance to play with Willa again someday.

We went to a Mexican restaurant called El Cholo. Rima says it is a very famous place here in Los Angeles. The menu even said that "nachos" were invented at El Cholo. I had no idea!

We had LOTS of food. A waitress handmade guacamole right at our table! Then Keith ordered a dish called, "A Taste of History." I have NO idea how history is supposed to taste, but this sure tasted good.


My big dinner must have made me really tired because I fell asleep in the car on the way back to the hotel. Kristin kindly tucked me into bed.


We are getting ready to leave Los Angeles. I'll write more once we get to Korea.

Until next time....