Saturday, April 15, 2006

Greetings from Wisconsin!

Surprise! I am writing to you from Madison, Wisconsin. See if you can find it on the map.

I am here with Kristin. She is visiting her parents for Easter weekend and she asked if I wanted to come along for the ride. Of course I said yes!

That’s because I know that Wisconsin is the home of the Green Bay Packers! Aunt Lynn LOVES the Packers. Kristin says Green Bay is a very long drive from Madison but that’s OK. I am at least in the same state. Here you can see me catching up on the latest sports news (OK….I didn’t really read the newspaper but I did look at the pictures.)

Kristin says her parents have lived here for 16 years. They lived in Iowa before moving here. Kristin’s Mom and Dad are very nice.

Today Kristin and her Mom went shopping. I wasn’t sure I wanted to spend the day doing “girl” things. So Kristin’s Dad said I could spend the day with him.

Guess what? Kristin’s Dad is REALLY COOL! He has a Play Station 2 and I got to spend the entire afternoon playing video games with him! How cool is that?!


Tonight Kristin is working on her computer and her Mom is knitting.


So I am spending the evening watching learning how to knit (seems kind of boring if you ask me!), watching TV, and hanging out with Kristin’s Dad.

Until next time…..